1. Chop Lemon rind for 15-20 seconds on Speed 9
2. Add biscuits and crush on Speed 8 for 5 seconds.
3. Add coconut and mix on Speed 4 for 5 seconds
4. Set aside dry mixture.
5. Add butter to bowl and melt on 60 degrees for 2 minutes.
6. Add condensed milk and the juice of half a lemon.
7. Add dry mixture back to bowl with butter mixture and mix on Speed 4 for 10 seconds using the spatula to assist.
8. Spread into lined slice tin and set in fridge.
9. Icing - mix icing sugar, butter and lemon juice in bowl on speed 4 for approx 30 seconds.
10. Spread over cooled slice and sprinkle over extra coconut.