Chop up garlic and shallots on Speed 4 for a few seconds.You can add some green peppercorn here too.
2. Add olive oil and sautee for 2 minutes on 100C, Speed 1.
3. Insert Butterfly and add rice and white wine. Cook on 100C for 2 minutes on Soft/Reverse.
4. Add chicken stock and continue cooking on 100C for 15 minutes on Soft/Reverse.
5. If risotto has reached desired consistency* at the end of 15 minutes, add lettuce, peas and spring onion and cook for another minute on the same setting.
6. Pour risotto into server or dish and stir in butter and Parmesan cheese. Season to taste.