- Add Mars Bars and butter to the TM bowl and melt 4 mins / 50° / Speed 3. Scraping down the side of the bowl if necessary half way through.
- Add Rice Bubbles and combine 20 sec / Speed 3 / Reverse
- Empty into a lined, square slice pan (approx 20x20cm) and press gently down creating a flat surface.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the TM bowl 3 mins / 50° / Speed 3.
- Scrape down edges and melt for a further 2 mins / 50° / speed 1.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the slice.
Optional - decorate with chopped up Mars Bar.
- Refrigerate and once cool can cut into small squares.
To clean Thermomix bowl:
- Pour a glass of milk in to the TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80° / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!