Meat Cannelloni with Tomato and Vegetable Sauce
Print recipeMeat Cannelloni with Tomato and Vegetable Sauce
Create PDFMeat Cannelloni with Tomato and Vegetable Sauce
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-03-12 12:13
Changed: 2012-03-12 12:36
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
70 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
50 grams breadcrumbs (made in TM)
1 medium onion halved
2 cloves garlic
20 grams olive oil
250 grams beef minced (in TM)
250 grams veal minced or pork mince (in TM)
1 level tsp salt
1 level teaspoon paprika
1 package Fresh Lasagne or cannelloni sheets- cut in half
Tomato and Vegetable Sauce
1 large onion quartered
1 clove garlic
600 grams tomatoes, quartered
1 red capsicum, quartered
150 grams broccoli (cut into flowerets)
1 small bunch parsley
1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
80 grams sour cream
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1.Place parmesan cheese in TM bowl , grate 10 sec/Sp 10. Set aside
2.Place onion and garlic into TM bowl, and chop 3 sec/Sp 5.
3. Add oil and saute 2 min/Varoma Temp/ Sp 1
4. Add remaining ingredients except sheets, mix 30 secs Speed 4.
5. Spoon mixture onto cut lasagne/cannelloni sheet and roll into a tube.
6. Place onto greased Varoma dish and tray, leaving a small space. If there are extra tubes, place a layer of baking paper (prick holes in paper to allow steam) onto tubes in dish and make another layer of cannelloni. Clean TM bowl
1.Place onion and garlic in TM bowl, chop 3 secs/ Sp 5 .
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients, chop 8 secs / Sp 5.
3. Place Varoma into position and cook 30 min/Varoma//Sp 1.
4. Serve cannelloni with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan.