Place washed spinach in the bowl and fill with water to cover and cook 2 min/100C//speed 2.
2. When finished put wilted spinach in a bowl of cold water to refresh and keep the colour bright.
3. Once cool to the touch squeeze into a ball to exspell excess water. Roughly chop into strips and then turn crosswise and chop across the stirps. Put into the bowl and add eggs and mix 10 sec/speed 8. Open lid and scrape down the sides, mix again 5 sec/speed 8.
4. Add flour and mix 15 sec/speed 5. Tip onto a floured bench top, if you intend on using the dough for stuffed pasta it should be quite soft, if it is for cutting e.g fettuccine it should be firm. Knead 2min// and add flour accordingly for the firmness you require. Wrap in glad wrap and leave to rest for a minimum of 30mins.
5. I make my dough in the morning and leave it in the fridge for when I come home from work.
6. At this point you can use a pasta machine to roll it out or use a rolling pin(alot of work!) and make it into ravioli, fettuccine or any pasta you like.
7. This makes a stunning green tinted and flecked dough that is really impressive.