Pre-heat oven to 180°C
2. Grease a cake tin with either butter or oil.
3. Place the almonds into the TM bowl and mill for 14 seconds on speed 9.
4. Remove and place into another bowl.
5. Grind the raw sugar into caster sugar for 3 seconds on speed 9.
6. Remove and place into a separate bowl.
7. Wash oranges and cut them into quarters. Place the oranges in TM bowl. 8. Chop the oranges for 7 seconds on speed 9.
9. Add all the remaining ingredients - caster sugar, butter, eggs, flour and almond meal. Mix for 8 - 12 seconds at speed 7.
10. Add the mixture into a cake tin and bake for approximately 1 hour.
11. Let the cake cool down and dust with icing sugar before serving.