Quick Orange & Almond Cake
Print recipeQuick Orange & Almond Cake
Create PDFQuick Orange & Almond Cake
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-06-29 09:36
Changed: 2012-06-29 10:34
Total time: 1h 3m
Preparation time: 3m
Baking time: 1h
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
IngredientsOrange & Almond Cake
2 oranges quatered
1 cup Self Raising Flour
1 cup raw sugar
125g soften butter at room temperature
Pre-heat oven to 180°C
2. Grease a cake tin with either butter or oil.
3. Place the almonds into the TM bowl and mill for 14 seconds on speed 9.
4. Remove and place into another bowl.
5. Grind the raw sugar into caster sugar for 3 seconds on speed 9.
6. Remove and place into a separate bowl.
7. Wash oranges and cut them into quarters. Place the oranges in TM bowl. 8. Chop the oranges for 7 seconds on speed 9.
9. Add all the remaining ingredients - caster sugar, butter, eggs, flour and almond meal. Mix for 8 - 12 seconds at speed 7.
10. Add the mixture into a cake tin and bake for approximately 1 hour.
11. Let the cake cool down and dust with icing sugar before serving.