RAW Sprouted Crackers
Print recipeRAW Sprouted Crackers
Create PDFRAW Sprouted Crackers
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-08-18 18:06
Changed: 2012-08-18 18:28
Large mixing bowl, mixing spoon, dehydrator
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
IngredientsRAW Sprouted Crackers
200 grams dry buckwheat kernels soaked and sprouted
200 grams golden flax seeds soaked and sprouted
200 grams onion roughly chopped
400 grams tomatoes roughly chopped
1/2 teaspoon celtic Salt or to taste
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or to taste
1. Place raw buckwheat kernels into a bowl and cover with plenty of water.
2. Allow buckwheat to soak for 12 hours and then strain in a wire strainer,
rinse with clean filtered water and allow remain draining in strainer.
Continue to rinse and drain each day for a period of 2-4 days until buckwheat
kernels begin to sprout.
3. Place flax seeds into a storage bowl and cover with water. Cover with lid
and store in fridge. This will form a thick gel. The seeds will begin to sprout
about the same time as the buckwheat sprouts.
When buckwheat has sprouted, place into large mixing bowl with the
soaked flax seeds and mix together.
4. Roughly chop tomatoes and onions and place into TM bowl with celtic salt
and Italian seasoning and pulverize for 20 seconds on speed 9 to
form tomato/onion slurry.
5. Place tomato/onion slurry into large mixing bowl with sprouted buckwheat
and flax seed gel and mix thoroughly.
6. Place mixture onto teflon dehydrator sheets in spoonfuls within an egg ring
to form uniform round crackers or spread evenly over the teflon sheet and
mark into squares. Dehydrate on living foods setting (41 Deg C) for 6 hours.
7. Flip onto mesh sheets, remove teflon sheets and continue to dehydrate for
a further 6 hours or until desired crispness has been achieved.
8. Serve with your favourite dip.