Red Curry of Pork with Pineapple and Ginger
Print recipeRed Curry of Pork with Pineapple and Ginger
Create PDFRed Curry of Pork with Pineapple and Ginger
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-06-03 15:52
Changed: 2012-07-25 11:26
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
35 grams red curry paste
15 grams ginger julienned
435 grams coconut milk
1 tablespoon palm sugar shredded
2 tablespoons fish sauce
500 grams pork fillet cut into strips
280 grams cup fresh pineapple chunks
1 bunch Thai basil, fresh (about 1 cup)
3 Kaffir lime leaves stems removed and finely shredded
coriander leaves for garnish
- Place curry paste, ginger and 100g of the coconut milk into TM bowl and cook for 4 minutes/varoma/speed 1, MC off.
- Add remaining coconut milk, palm sugar and fish sauce and cook for 4 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
- Add pork and cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/reverse soft speed.
- Add pineapple and simmer for 1 minute/100 degrees/reverse soft speed.
- Stir through basil with spatula and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with shredded kaffir lime leaves and coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Jasmine rice.