Print recipeRisotto Arrabbiata
Create PDFRisotto Arrabbiata
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-07-31 12:41
Changed: 2012-07-31 13:45
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
150g bacon, chopped
400g tin diced tomatoes
2 garlic cloves,crushed
1/2 tablespoon dried chilli flakes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
50g Parmesan cheese, cubed
1 Onion, peeled and halved
25g olive oil
350g Aborio Rice
100g white wine
1100g chicken stock
flat-leaf parsley, chopped for garnish
- Place bacon into TM bowl and saute for 3 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed MC off.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, chilli, oil, oregano, salt and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Set aside and keep warm. Wash and dry TM bowl.
- Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside.
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and butter and and saute for 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 MC off.
- Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Add stock and cook for 16 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan cheese and half the arrabbiata sauce and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, place into serving bowl and spoon the remaining sauce over the top and garnish with chopped parsley.