Steamed Pork Sausages
Print recipeSteamed Pork Sausages
Create PDFSteamed Pork Sausages
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-07-24 14:31
Total time: 1h
Preparation time: 20m
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
300 g Pork shoulder
2 heaped tablespoons paprika, sweet
2 heaped tablespoons salt, fine
50 g olive oil
1 tablespoon cracked pepper
1. Cut pork into large pieces and put into TM and turbo 3 to 4 times or until you get the desired consistency.
2. Add all other ingredients and mix together on reverse for 60 seconds on speed 2.
3. Remove mixture from bowl and and divide into six even portions. Lay two layers of cling wrap or one layer of commercial grade cling wrap on a board and shape one portion of the mixture into a sausage shape of about 3-4cm diameter.
4. Wrap the sausage up tightly removing all the air as you do so. Tie off both ends in a knot and place the sausage in the varoma.
6. Place 700grams of water into the TM bowl.
7. Once you have all sausages wrapped and in the varoma, steam the sausages for 25-30 minutes (depending on thickness) at Varoma temperature and speed 4.
Slice them thickly and serve with a salad or mashed potato. Enjoy!