- 2 extra large red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 6 green chillies deseeded, cut in half lengthways
- 1 red onion quartered
- 2 large tomatoes halved
- 60 g dried apricots, (whole or halved)
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g olive oil
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Dark Brown Sugar
- 100 g red wine
- 1 pinch salt to taste
Serve with any cold meat or fish. Great with crusty bread or add to your pizza base for that bit of extra zing.
Long medium green chillies have been used for this recipe, however if you like it hot, try using the small red chillies to your tastebuds.
This recipe makes about 800g quantity of chutney.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- Chilli bacon and tomato pasta sauce
- Chicken & Pork Meatballs
- Garlic Corned Beef Fritters
- Creamed Mixed Greens
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegan apricot chicken (chickpeas)
- Glazed Lentil Walnut Apple Loaf (Vegan)
- Gluten Free Chicken and Vegie Pasta Bolognese
- Chicken Soup
- Gravy Powder
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free