- 80 g celery stalks
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Few Oregano leaves
- few basil leaves
- 50 g oil
- 200 g beef, minced (made in TM)
- 200 g pork, minced (made in TM)
- 1 fresh Bay Leaf
- salt to taste
- Pinch nutmeg
- 70 g red wine
- 70 g water
- 150 g tomato paste
- 200 g tomato purée
Place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, oregano and basil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add oil, minced beef and pork, bay leaf, salt and nutmeg and cook for 10 min/Varoma temp/ Reverse/ speed soft, placing basket instead of MC onto mixing bowl lid.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 20 min/100 C/Reverse/ speed soft, again placing basket instead of MC on top of mixing bowl lid.
Serve on a bed of cooked pasta.
If mincing meat in TM31, mince before commencing recipe. Never over-process; best minced by pulsing the Turbo button a few times until coarse or desired texture is reached.
When using pre-minced meat try to buy coarsely ground rather than the finer texture.
For a richer flavour, increase amount of tomato paste and reduce tomato purée.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pumpkin mini-loaves with cream cheese frosting
- Cinnamon blueberry scrolls
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Mimosa Float
- Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
- Gingerbread ice cream
- Mai tai
- Pancetta-wrapped apricot stuffing roll
- Gingerbread cookies
- Spiced cherry brioche wreath
- Christmas spice mix
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- Chilli bacon and tomato pasta sauce
- Chicken & Pork Meatballs
- Easy Go-To Raw Spring Salad
- Lactation Boosting Biscuits
- Easy muffins
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Garlic Corned Beef Fritters
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Creamed Mixed Greens
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP