- 80 g celery stalks
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Few Oregano leaves
- few basil leaves
- 50 g oil
- 200 g beef, minced (made in TM)
- 200 g pork, minced (made in TM)
- 1 fresh Bay Leaf
- salt to taste
- Pinch nutmeg
- 70 g red wine
- 70 g water
- 150 g tomato paste
- 200 g tomato purée
Place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, oregano and basil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add oil, minced beef and pork, bay leaf, salt and nutmeg and cook for 10 min/Varoma temp/ Reverse/ speed soft, placing basket instead of MC onto mixing bowl lid.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 20 min/100 C/Reverse/ speed soft, again placing basket instead of MC on top of mixing bowl lid.
Serve on a bed of cooked pasta.
If mincing meat in TM31, mince before commencing recipe. Never over-process; best minced by pulsing the Turbo button a few times until coarse or desired texture is reached.
When using pre-minced meat try to buy coarsely ground rather than the finer texture.
For a richer flavour, increase amount of tomato paste and reduce tomato purée.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soba noodle and tofu salad
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Breakfast bars
- Turkey patties
- Cheesecake with meringue topping (Sernik Rosa)
- Peanut butter gelato
- Sticky bottom dumplings
- Caramel and macadamia cheesecake
- Spicy prawn salad
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Mimosa Float
- Vegan Lentil Kidney Bean Shepherd’s Pie
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Pasta Sauce
- Crabapple Jelly
- Raine's TM Vegetable Slice
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry
- Prunus Plum Jam