Smoky Barbeque Sauce
- 60 g Butter, you can substitue for Vegetable Oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, or Chilli Powder, use more to suit taste if desired
- 430 g tin crushed tomatoes
- 100 g apple cider vinegar
- 30 g brown sugar
- 85 g molasses
- 5 g Liquid Smoke
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Sage, Finely Chopped
- salt, To taste
Add Onion & Garlic to bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 3 seconds. Then put aside, no need to rinse bowl.
Add Butter and melt at 50C / 2 min / Speed 4.
Put Onion & Garlic back in bowl and saute at 100C / 4 min / Speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl and cook at 100C / 5 min / Speed 1. Taste the sauce and add more Salt & Paprika to suit your taste.
Replace MC with basket and cook at 100C / 60 min / Speed 1.
Allow sauce to cool, then blitz on Speed 7 for 30 seconds.
I originally adapted this recipe from here , and added my own spin to it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- Chilli bacon and tomato pasta sauce
- Festive Gingerbread Cake
- Chicken & Pork Meatballs
- Easy Mars Bar Slice
- Soft Choc Chip Cookies
- Lactation Boosting Biscuits
- Southern Pecan Butter Balls
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Garlic Corned Beef Fritters
- Creamed Mixed Greens
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls