- 330 g onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 kg Tomatoes halved
- 330 g sugar
- ½ tbsp curry powder
- ½ tbsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- Dash of vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Cook for ONE hour at 100c on reverse and speed 1.
Bottle while hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- Chocolate, Almond and Date Meringue Cake
- Chilli bacon and tomato pasta sauce
- Festive Gingerbread Cake
- Chicken & Pork Meatballs
- Soft Choc Chip Cookies
- Easy Go-To Raw Spring Salad
- Lactation Boosting Biscuits
- Southern Pecan Butter Balls
- Easy muffins
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Garlic Corned Beef Fritters