- 330 g onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 kg Tomatoes halved
- 330 g sugar
- ½ tbsp curry powder
- ½ tbsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- Dash of vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Cook for ONE hour at 100c on reverse and speed 1.
Bottle while hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Vegan Lentil Kidney Bean Shepherd’s Pie
- Spanish Gazpacho
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Pasta Sauce
- Crabapple Jelly
- Raine's TM Vegetable Slice
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Sunday pancakes
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Capsicum and lamb stir fry