THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 6 level tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped teaspoon Dried oregano,basil,thyme,marjoram
- 1 heaped teaspoon Corn Flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato concentrate
- 1 MC water
- 1 can Whole peeled tomatoes or 4 fresh (very ripe) roma tomatoes halved
- salt & pepper
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic for 4 secs speed 5
Add olive oil and saute' for 3 mins, 100oC speed 1
Add canned or fresh tomatoes, oregano and tomato concentrate. Cook for 15 mins, 100oC, speed 1.
Add salt and pepper to taste
Put water in MC cup and add corn flour, mix with teaspoon. Pour into sauce and cook a further 2 mins.
Serve with Ricotta Gnocchi or any othe pasta.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Croatian Kifle ~ Shortcrust biscuits with jam
- Raspberry Ripple Nougat Parfait TM adjusted from Lyndey's Cracking Christmas
- Croatian ~ Mlince
- Corn Fritters
- Croatian Plum Dumplings ~ Knedle s Sljivama
- Loukoumades Greek Honey Puffs
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Galaktoboureko Greek Custard Pie
- Baked 'Bistro-Style' Cheesecake
- Italian Doughnuts or Donuts!
- Homemade Bagels
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- Chilli bacon and tomato pasta sauce
- Chicken & Pork Meatballs
- Lactation Boosting Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Garlic Corned Beef Fritters
- Creamed Mixed Greens
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegan apricot chicken (chickpeas)
- Glazed Lentil Walnut Apple Loaf (Vegan)
- Peanut Butter Gems