- 50-80 g olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 carrot, chopped in large chunks
- 350 g cabbage, in 5 cm pieces (purple or green)
Place oil, lemon juice and salt into bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5. Result should be a creamy dressing.
Add to dressing the carrot and cabbage, chop for 3 seconds, speed 4 to 5. If you see it struggling, lift to speed 5 for a split second. Keep adding a couple of seconds until you achieve desired consistency.
Accessories you need
Green cabbage is traditionally used, and usually without carrot. This has been tweaked for my family.
Can be made in both TM5 and TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- LCHF NOCHO CHIPS (not quite nacho)
- LCHF Christmas Cheese Ball
- Mushroom and herb side dish
- Broccoli Salad
- Zesty Potato Salad
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Coconut Cashew Cauliflower Rice
- Creamed Mixed Greens
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Mash potato
- Italian Rustica Dipilicious