- 2 large mangoes
- 1 medium brown onion
- 250 gram Cider Vinegar
- 375 gram raw sugar
- 150 gram piece fresh root ginger
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp chilli flakes, dried
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cummin Powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
1h 8minPreparation 8minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
8Recipe is created for
Peel and stone mangoes approx 2 fresh, add to TM with onion and peeled ginger, chop 8 seconds speed 9. Scrape down sides.
Add all the rest of ingredients
Cook 100C, backwards, speed 1, 1 hour.
When finished cooking place into sterlized jars and seal, whilist still hot. when cold label and store in cupboard, once opened store in fridge.
This recipe can be made with frozen mangoes instead of fresh, (750 grams).
When the chutney is bubbling re- place the MC with the rice basket over the top to avoid it spiting every where. Can be eaten with curry or great with cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF NOCHO CHIPS (not quite nacho)
- LCHF Christmas Cheese Ball
- Mushroom and herb side dish
- Broccoli Salad
- Zesty Potato Salad
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Coconut Cashew Cauliflower Rice
- Creamed Mixed Greens
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Mash potato
- Italian Rustica Dipilicious
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Vegan Lentil Kidney Bean Shepherd’s Pie
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Pasta Sauce
- Raine's TM Vegetable Slice
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- Lemon curd shortbread slice
- STRAWBERRY and COCONUT ICE CREAM
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Turkey patties