- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 1 onion
- 2 shallots
- 1 - 2 medium Celery Stalks, cubed with leaves
- 1 - 2 medium Carrots, cubed
- 1 red chilli, cut in half (seeds left in is optional)
- 500 g chicken breast, cubed
- 1000 g water
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 120 g vermicelli, broken into 3 cm pieces
8Recipe is created for
Cube chicken, celery and carrots then set aside.
Place onion, shallots and celery leaves into and chop on speed 7 for 4 seconds.
Add cubed celery, carrots, chicken, chilli, water, vegetable stock, salt & pepper to taste.
Cook for 10 minutes at 100o on for 10 minutes on .
Add broken vermicelli and cook for 10 minutes at 100o on on .
If you want to hide the vegies from the kids you can add celery and carrots with the onion, etc and chop them in . You may also want to remove the seeds from the chilli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Zucchini, pea and mint soup with shredded chicken
- Hearty and delicious lentils
- Variation What was in the fridge beef broth
- Zucchini & parmesan soup
- Creamy Chicken & Brown Rice Soup (Failsafe - mod sals)
- Chicken Soup
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Israeli Cauliflower Soup
- lobster bisque
- Chicken and Mushroom Udon Noodle Soup