Smoked Salmon Soup Recipe is tested
created: 2011/04/27 changed: 2011/07/25
Smoked Salmon Soup
- 500 g milk
- 250 g cream
- 100 g tomato paste
- 3 cooked potatoes or 30 g cornflour
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- dill and extra salmon to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except garnishes into mixing bowl and cook for 8 min/100oC/speed 3.
Blend by bringing speed up slowly for 10 sec/speed 9.
Serve immediately garnished with dill and salmon.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- Moroccan spiced cauliflower & almond soup
- Zucchini, pea and mint soup with shredded chicken
- Hearty and delicious lentils
- Variation What was in the fridge beef broth
- Zucchini & parmesan soup
- Creamy Chicken & Brown Rice Soup (Failsafe - mod sals)
- Chicken Soup
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Israeli Cauliflower Soup
- lobster bisque
- Chicken and Mushroom Udon Noodle Soup