Thai Fish Cakes
- 200 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped roughly
- 2 cm fresh, Green Ginger, peeled
- 1 lime, /Lemon Rind and Juice
- 1 shallot/spring onion
- Small bunch Coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 400 g White Fish Fillets
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 250 g coconut cream
- 110 g Self Raising Flour Oil (for frying)
8Recipe is created for
Place sweet potato into TM bowl and grate for 15-20 seconds on speed 4. Remove and set aside.
Place ginger, rind, shallot, coriander and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5-7 seconds on speed 7.
Add fish and set dial to closed lid position. Mince by pulsing Turbo button 2-4 times. Do not over process.
Add lemon/lime juice, red curry paste, coconut cream, flour and grated sweet potato to mixture. Mix for 10 seconds on Reverse + speed 3. Use spatula to help incorporate.
Rest the mixture for 5 minutes before cooking. Form into required size patties and fry in pan with a little oil until cooked through.
Other users also liked...
- Spanish Gazpacho
- LCHF Prawn Cocktail
- Chicken & Pork Meatballs
- Oyster Kilpatrick Taela-Made
- Sticky bottom dumplings
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Sambousik (Meat & Pine Nut Pastries)
- How To Make KFC Style French Fries ?
- Native seed crackers
- Farm Cheese
- Easy Chicken Nuggets
- Chillied Corn Fritters