- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 dash garlic infused olive oil
- 200 grams sweet potato
- 200 grams butternut pumpkin
- 400 grams chicken
- 1 teaspoons dried italian herbs
- 750 grams water
- 250 grams frozen corn kernels
- 1 dash soy sauce, to taste
- 1 pinches pepper, ground, to taste
- 1 heaped tablespoons baby rice cereal, for thickening
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion, butter and garlic olive oil
- Cook for 3 minutes, 100°C, speed 2
- Add sweet potato, pumpkin, chicken, herbs and water
- Cook for 16 minutes, 100°C, speed 2
- Add frozen corn
- Cook for 4 minutes, 100°C, speed 2
- Blend for 1 minute, speed 5
- Serve approximately half of the soup with pepper and a generous dash of soy sauce.
- Add 1 heaped tablespoon of baby cereal (eg: Farex or Cerelac) to thicken the remaining soup.
- Puree for 30 seconds, Speed 8
- Divide baby food into individual portions and freeze
Prepare baby food
Accessories you need
This recipe makes around two serves of soup and nine portions of baby food (eg: one weinmeister freezer tray).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies