- 100 grams Dried currants
- 800 grams water
- 4 teaspoons gelatine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to bowl and cook 8 mins 100 degrees speed 2 MC off (you can use simmering basket on kid to prevent splatter)
Once cooked blend 30 seconds speed 9 MC on
Use a sieve to strain liquid to remove any gritty pieces so jelly will be smooth.
Pour into pouches and leave tops open until jelly has cooled. Seal and allow to set in refrigerator
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD (recipe makes two loaves)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- CREAMY CHICKEN & CORN SOUP
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE
- BRAISED STEAK & ONION