- 350 grams water
- 10 grams dried instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams sugar, (or sweetener of choice)
- 650 grams bakers flour
- 1 --- egg
- course Salt for sprinkling
Preheat Oven to 180 degree.
Line 2 baking sheets with Baking Paper
Put Lukewarm Water in bowl
Add Yeast, sugar, flour and salt in order.
Mix together 5secs/Sp5
Knead dough 2mins//
Turn dough out on thermo mat. Knead together, then divide into 12
Roll each piece into a long rope approximately 30cm long.
Form into the pretzel shape pulling the 2 ends together, twisting twiceressing down ten folding over towards the opposite side and press
Beat the egg in a seperate bowl. Dip both sides of the pretzel in egg and place on baking sheet.
Bake in Oven for 10 - 15mins until they are brown on top.
(Be careful as the baking time will depend on the size of your pretzels and your oven)
Accessories you need
Place a baking tray of hot water below the tray of pretzels in your oven to help steam and rise the dough.
Make them sweet by adding cinnamon or sugar to the top. Or perhaps a drizzle of icing when they are fresh from the oven.
I served Chermoula Butter with mine, recipe can be found on the Recipe Community.
Recipe adapted from //sallysbakingaddiction.com/2012/12/25/30-minute-whole-wheat-pretzels/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf