- 350 grams water
- 10 grams dried instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams sugar, (or sweetener of choice)
- 650 grams bakers flour
- 1 --- egg
- course Salt for sprinkling
Preheat Oven to 180 degree.
Line 2 baking sheets with Baking Paper
Put Lukewarm Water in bowl
Add Yeast, sugar, flour and salt in order.
Mix together 5secs/Sp5
Knead dough 2mins//
Turn dough out on thermo mat. Knead together, then divide into 12
Roll each piece into a long rope approximately 30cm long.
Form into the pretzel shape pulling the 2 ends together, twisting twiceressing down ten folding over towards the opposite side and press
Beat the egg in a seperate bowl. Dip both sides of the pretzel in egg and place on baking sheet.
Bake in Oven for 10 - 15mins until they are brown on top.
(Be careful as the baking time will depend on the size of your pretzels and your oven)
Accessories you need
Place a baking tray of hot water below the tray of pretzels in your oven to help steam and rise the dough.
Make them sweet by adding cinnamon or sugar to the top. Or perhaps a drizzle of icing when they are fresh from the oven.
I served Chermoula Butter with mine, recipe can be found on the Recipe Community.
Recipe adapted from //sallysbakingaddiction.com/2012/12/25/30-minute-whole-wheat-pretzels/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters