THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250g brown rice
- 250g white rice
- 100g Tapioca Pearls
- 200g cornflour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Xanthum
- 2 tbs sugar raw
- 600g Milk
- 6 tsp Yeast
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
1h 20minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- mill rice and tapioca in 200g batches. 1 min intervals at speed 9 MC on, resting machine in between each one min interval. Set aside
- Weigh milk into bowl, add yeast and heat 37 degrees 2 mins speed 2 MC on
- Add eggs, vinegar, oil and blend 10 seconds speed 4 MC on
- Add reserved flour and all other ingredients and blend 30 seconds speed 5 MC on, scrape down bowl using spatula and repeat until well combined.
- Transfer batter into greased or baking paper lined tins and allow to prove in a warm spot for half hour or until dough has doubled in size
Place into oven and bake for 35 mins. Do not open oven during baking. Once cooked, transfer to wire rack to cool immediately.
•I cool my bread on its side to prevent any sinking
•I recommend slicing with an electric knife. Mine was only $30 and the best investment for making homemade gluten free bread
•Freezes well, I use the large ziplock bags from Woolworths. Just zap in microwave to defrost
•Do not attempt to bake at 180 degrees, my attempts resulted in a deflated loaf. This recipe requires 200 degree pre heated oven
Preheat oven 200 degrees
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- EGG FREE banana muffins
- Seed crackers
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- SOFT yummiest musli bars (no refined sugar)
- Marshmallow slice
- EASY CHILLI CON CARNE
- CREAMY CHICKEN & CORN SOUP
- LEMON MERINGUE CHEESECAKE
- BRAISED STEAK & ONION
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Quick hash browns