- 200 g SR flour
- 50 g wheat bran, (unprocessed)
- 280 g Milk
- 100 g Tasty cheese
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
Grate cheese 8 secs, speed 8
Add flour, bran and milk.
Combine 5 secs, speed 7 - mixture is quite wet
Place dollops on tray lined with baking paper (or on your Thermomat)
Bake for 12-15 minutes, until firm and slightly brown.
Wrap in a clean teatowel to keep warm.
Serve with butter or plain. They're also good with Vegemite.
It seemed the Cheese Scone Fairies came in the night but we were woken to the lovely aroma of the melted cheese as my Dad would get up early to bake these when we visit.
For a sweet alternative, substitute cheese with chopped apple or left over mashed pumpkin and reduce milk slightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Christmas Cake (Dene's version)
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Mushroom and Cheese Dip