- 225 g Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Cut into small Cubes
- 80 g Butter, Cut into small Cubes
- 150 g plain flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 40 g cold water, (2tbsp)
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Cheese in bowl. Grate 10secs/Sp8
2. Add Flour, Butter and Salt. Mix 10secs/Sp5 (or until it resembles coarse sand)
3. Add half the cold water. Mix 10secs/Sp5
4. Add the rest of the cold water. Mix 10secs/sp5
5. Pour mix on to thermo mat. Press together to form a ball. Wrap dough in glad wrap and chill for 20 mins.
6. Roll out the dough to 1/4cm thickness, and cut into desired shapes. (using a small cutter, you will get about 7 dozen crackers)
7. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
8. Bake in a 180deg oven for 15 mins, or until crispy.
I used half Cheddar, half parmasen for an even sharper Cheese flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs