- 225 g Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Cut into small Cubes
- 80 g Butter, Cut into small Cubes
- 150 g plain flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 40 g cold water, (2tbsp)
Recipe is created for
1. Place Cheese in bowl. Grate 10secs/Sp8
2. Add Flour, Butter and Salt. Mix 10secs/Sp5 (or until it resembles coarse sand)
3. Add half the cold water. Mix 10secs/Sp5
4. Add the rest of the cold water. Mix 10secs/sp5
5. Pour mix on to thermo mat. Press together to form a ball. Wrap dough in glad wrap and chill for 20 mins.
6. Roll out the dough to 1/4cm thickness, and cut into desired shapes. (using a small cutter, you will get about 7 dozen crackers)
7. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
8. Bake in a 180deg oven for 15 mins, or until crispy.
I used half Cheddar, half parmasen for an even sharper Cheese flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Green goodness soup
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites