- 180 g oat, rolled
- 1 carrot
- 115 g Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat over to 180°
- Grind oats 6 seconds/ speed 6 - repeat if you prefer a smoother dough. Place in bowl for later.
- Grate carrot 4 seconds/speed 6
- Add milled oats back to bowl with peanut butter and egg.
- Kneed together for 30 secondsfunction. Add 10 seconds if required.
- On a floured thermomat with a rolling pin flatten dough to desired thickness and using a cookie cutter (approx the size of a 20c piece) stencil approx 50 cookies.
- Place onto baking tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before giving to your dogs.
Accessories you need
A thermomat is helpful for this recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins