- 90 grams Butter
- 190g Gluten free plain flour, I use either Aldi brand or Orgran
- 30 grams cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 2 eggs
- 150mls cream
- 50 grams Shredded ham
- 60 grams grated cheese
- 2 spring onions, Sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Blend all ingredients sp4.5/20-30 secs until a ball forms.
2. This dough makes enough for one 20cm quiche or 4 x 12.9 x 13.6cm Aldi mini flan cases. You can easily freeze the remainder of the dough or double the filling quantities to fill the larger size.
3. Form required amount for dough (1/2 quantity for 2 mini flans) into a ball and place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 180°C.
5. Grease pan/s well and roll dough to fit, extending to the top of the pans.
1. Beat eggs and cream together in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Sprinkle ham and spring onions evenly over the 2 bases.
3. Pour egg mixture evenly over the 2 bases and sprinkle with the cheese .
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden with a slight wobble.
Another in my "Mini" series.
Enjoy with a garden salad.
Join "Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules, including Gluten free Classes on pasta making and GF Crumpets and English muffins and GF cakes and cookies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese