- 90 grams Butter
- 190g Gluten free plain flour, I use either Aldi brand or Orgran
- 30 grams Cream cheese
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- pinch Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 2 eggs
- 150mls Cream
- 50 grams Shredded ham
- 60 grams Grated cheese
- 2 Spring onions, Sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Blend all ingredients sp4.5/20-30 secs until a ball forms.
2. This dough makes enough for one 20cm quiche or 4 x 12.9 x 13.6cm Aldi mini flan cases. You can easily freeze the remainder of the dough or double the filling quantities to fill the larger size.
3. Form required amount for dough (1/2 quantity for 2 mini flans) into a ball and place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 180°C.
5. Grease pan/s well and roll dough to fit, extending to the top of the pans.
1. Beat eggs and cream together in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Sprinkle ham and spring onions evenly over the 2 bases.
3. Pour egg mixture evenly over the 2 bases and sprinkle with the cheese .
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden with a slight wobble.
Another in my "Mini" series.
Enjoy with a garden salad.
Join "Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules, including Gluten free Classes on pasta making and GF Crumpets and English muffins and GF cakes and cookies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Strawberry and honey butter
- Mini Baked cheesecake
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- 3 ingredient cookie mix
- Mini Victoria Sponge cake and Mini Tea cake
- Mini carrot and walnut Kugelhopf cake
- Monica's Munchie Mix
- Mini chocolate almond cake
- Vegetable Rosti stack with sour cream, smoked salmon and basil pesto
- Dried apricot, coconut and almond slice
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Radish soup
- Ginger Slice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes