LCHF Cauliflower breakfast bake
- 15 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon veg/chicken stock paste, OR salt to taste
- to taste cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch baby spinach leaves
- cheese of choice, to cover bake
Turn oven to 180deg.
Add onion and garlic to mixer bowl, chop for 3 sec/speed 6/MC on[/b]. Scrape bowl down.
Add bacon and chop 4sec/speed 5/MC on.[/b]
Add Ghee/butter/oil, cook for 5 min/100 degrees/speed 1/MC off[/b].
Place in baking dish (mine was 25 x 35)
Add cauliflower to bowl chop 8 sec/[/b]speed 5/MC on. [/b](You may want to do this in two batches as not to have big chunks in the mix) and add to baking dish
Add eggs, almond milk/cream, paprika, stock/salt and pepper to bowl 6 sec/speed 4/MC on. [/b]
Add to baking dish with baby spinach and stir.
Add cheese on top and place in oven for 35 mins.
Without washing the bowl between steps...
Accessories you need
If you want a simple version swap onion and garlic for half a teaspoon of onion and garlic powder with the paprika.
You can increase the eggs if you wish and may need to if they are small.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Sweet potato and corn fritters
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins
- Gluten Free Bread
- Savoury Muffins
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart
- Smoky BBQ Dry Rub
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Brilliant Red Buddha Bowl
- Veggie Patties
- Chicken Zaatar Balls
- Chicken and Mushroom Crépes
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Best ever stuffed capsicum (Croatian cuisine)
- Greek Chicken
- Vegetable Quiche Dairy- free
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- BBQ Pork Belly