- 2 carrots, Roughly Chopped
- 1 zucchini, Roughly Chopped
- 1 brown onion, Cut in Halves
- 1 sweet potato, Roughly Chopped
- 6 eggs
- 180 grams Self Raising Flour
- 3 slices bacon, Diced
- 200 grams grated cheese
- dash oil
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Grease mini muffin tin or regular muffin tin
Place Carrot, Zucchini, Onion and Sweet Potato in TM. Chop Speed5/5Seconds. Scrape down sides.
Add Eggs, Flour, Cheese, Bacon, Oil, Salt and Pepper. Mix Speed5/10-20Seconds, until combined.
Bake 15-20mins, or until firm.
Serve Hot or Cold
If mixture seems dry, add dash of milk or another egg.
You may need to turn tray in oven if they cook unevenly
This recipe will work with any of your favourite veggies, just substitute as desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Vegan Pesto