- 3 sheets puff pastry, ready-made, thawed, and each sheet cut in half.
- 1 onion, peeled and 1/2d
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, or 1 tsp granulated
- 1 10cm piece fresh rosemary, leaves only, or 1 tsp dried
- 1 med carrot, peeled and roughly sliced
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 1 Med zucchini, roughly sliced
- 1/2 cup stuffing mix, I used Tandaco "Sage and onion"
- 500g sausage mince, or mince of choice
- 1 egg
- 1 egg (extra), for glazing
8Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180°F.
Line 1 or 2 trays with baking paper.
1. Add onion, rosemary, garlic and carrot to and blitz, sp4/10 secs, until chopped fairly fine. Set aside.
2. Without rinsing the add the zucchini and blitz sp4/ 10 seconds. Set aside.
3. Return the onion mixture to the , along with the oil
4. Cook Varoma/5 mins/sp1. Leave in the bowl.
5. Add zucchini to the and saute again Varoma/2 mins/sp2.
6. Add this mixture to a large mixing bowl.
7. Add mince, stuffing mix, salt and pepper (to taste) and egg.
8. Mix well. Clean hands are best for this.
9. Form this fairly moist mixture into long rolls to fit onto prepared pastry sheets.
10. Brush edges with water and roll into a log to seal.
11. Cut each piece into 4 pieces and place onto the prepared tray/s.
12. Brush with egg.
13. Bake for 20-25 mins, until golden browned and cooked.
Thses are our favourite sausage rolls...
Adapted from a decades old recipe found in the Australian Women's weekly.
Join my friendly Facebook group Thermify me
mans Thermify me Breadwinners
for more recipes, tips and ideas ❤️
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Gluten Free Bread
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"