- 3 sheets puff pastry, ready-made, thawed, and each sheet cut in half.
- 1 onion, peeled and 1/2d
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, or 1 tsp granulated
- 1 10cm piece fresh rosemary, leaves only, or 1 tsp dried
- 1 med carrot, peeled and roughly sliced
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 1 Med zucchini, roughly sliced
- 1/2 cup stuffing mix, I used Tandaco "Sage and onion"
- 500g sausage mince, or mince of choice
- 1 egg
- 1 egg (extra), for glazing
8Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180°F.
Line 1 or 2 trays with baking paper.
1. Add onion, rosemary, garlic and carrot to and blitz, sp4/10 secs, until chopped fairly fine. Set aside.
2. Without rinsing the add the zucchini and blitz sp4/ 10 seconds. Set aside.
3. Return the onion mixture to the , along with the oil
4. Cook Varoma/5 mins/sp1. Leave in the bowl.
5. Add zucchini to the and saute again Varoma/2 mins/sp2.
6. Add this mixture to a large mixing bowl.
7. Add mince, stuffing mix, salt and pepper (to taste) and egg.
8. Mix well. Clean hands are best for this.
9. Form this fairly moist mixture into long rolls to fit onto prepared pastry sheets.
10. Brush edges with water and roll into a log to seal.
11. Cut each piece into 4 pieces and place onto the prepared tray/s.
12. Brush with egg.
13. Bake for 20-25 mins, until golden browned and cooked.
Thses are our favourite sausage rolls...
Adapted from a decades old recipe found in the Australian Women's weekly.
Join my friendly Facebook group Thermify me
mans Thermify me Breadwinners
for more recipes, tips and ideas ❤️
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Puff Pastry
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes