- 80 g macadamia nuts
- 80 g dates
- 250 g Butter
- 100 sugar
- 1 egg
- 140 g SR flour
- a few chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line baking tray with baking paper (or Thermomat)
1. Place Macadamia Nuts and Dates in TM Bowl and press Turbo a few times until slightly crushed (to how you like it) - then take out of TM bowl and set aside.
2. Melt butter 3 mins/50 degrees / speed 3
3. Add sugar and mix 20 secs/speed 4
4. Add egg - mix 10 secs speed 4
5. Add remaining ingredients (including macadamia mix) and mix 10 secs speed 4.
6. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix 10 secs again speed 4 or until combined.
7. Roll heaped tablespoon amounts into balls and bake for 15 mins or until cooked.
Amelias Macadate Biscuits
This recipe was made up by my daughter Amelia (age 11). This recipe makes a beautiful biscuit. Well done Amelia xx
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Lemon Cheescake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate
- Apricot Jam
- Midori Illusion
- Shredded Chicken - flavoured for wraps
- Garlic Wraps (Mountain Bread)
- Fruit Leather
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Cookies