- 1 Small Apple, cored and quartered
- 200 g white spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 200 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 30 g Rapadura Sugar, or sugar of your choice
- 80 g strawberries, hulled
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (or extract)
- coconut oil, for the frypan
Place apple and strawberries in the bowl. Press TURBO briefly twice, or until grated to roughly even sizes. Set aside.
Place all ingredients into the bowl, except the fruit and process for 10 seconds, reverse, sp 5.
Add the fruit back in and mix for 5 seconds, reverse, sp 3, or until well combined.
Heat your frypan and melt a little coconut oil into it. Drop tablespoon-ful amounts of your pikelet batter into the frypan and cook for a minute or so, or until lightly browned then turn over and cook on the other side. Cook in batches until all the batter is gone.
This is a really nice quick pikelet recipe with some added fruit. Easy to whip up after school or for a quick brekkie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Fresh n Fruity Vodka Slushies
- SOFT FLUFFY FREEFORM/LOAF/ROLLS
- Clone of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake (orange curd, 2 cakes)
- Heartwarming Hot Chocolate
- Spelt, Quinoa and Chia Bread
- Wheat, Rye, Quinoa Bread with Linseeds
- Pizza Dough fit for a Princess!
- Potato, Leek and Kale Soup with Haloumi
- Simple Seeded Bread
- Easy Wholemeal Grain Bread
- Caramelised onion, kale and two cheese crustless quiche
- Tomato Paste (concentrate)