- 70 g Butter
- 3 ripe bananas, 350g
- 150 g raw sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 egg
- 250 g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, or essence
- 125 g Frozen Blueberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place butter into Thermomix bowl and melt, 2 minutes/60 degrees/Speed 2.
- Add remaining ingredients (NOT blueberries) and mix 20 seconds/Speed 4 or until well combined.
- Add blueberries and gently mix 10 seconds//Speed 2. Finish mixing by hand, if required.
- Pour into 12 cup muffin tray and sprinkle with a little raw sugar, then bake on 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden, and a skewer comes out clean.
Banana Blueberry Muffins
If using fresh blueberries, gently mix through by hand.
Substitute blueberries for raspberries if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters