- 50 g Butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 175 g Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind (grated), optional
- 180 g plain flour
- 60 g sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 175 g blueberries, can be fresh or frozen
Preheat oven to 2001. place butter, milk, eggs, vanilla essence and lemon (if using) into thermomix and mix for 10 seconds speed 4.
2. Add all dry ingredients; flour, sugar, salt and baking powder and mix for 20 seconds speed or until combined.
3. Add the blueberries and gently fold them into the mixture
4. Spoon the mixture into a muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes (or until golden and they spring back).
Instead of blueberries you can sub in blackberries, raspberries, strawberries or anything you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake