- 200 grams white chocolate
- 250 grams Butter
- 450 grams brown sugar
- 2 cups --- water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 300 grams plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Golden syrup or Maple Syrup
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Place white chocolate, butter, brown sugar, vanilla essence, golden syrup and water into TM bowl, set temperature to 50oC/ speed 2 for 2 minutes or until chocolate has melted.
2. Add self raising flour, plain flour, eggs. Blend on speed 4 for 1 minute or until combined.
3. Pour mixture into a paper lined round 22cm tin.
4. Bake at 130oC for 1 1/2 hours or until skewer inserted in centre of cake comes out clean.
5. Allow cake to cool and decorate as desired
For 1 qty- 22cm round
Make your own caramel frosting using
200g brown sugar
250g icing sugar
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl for 4 mins, 80oC, speed 2 or until butter is fully melted, Spread onto cold cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake