THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 can Liquid from can of chickpeas, Liquid only
- 50 gram Rapadura Sugar, Or sugar substitute
- 20 gram raw cacao powder
- 50 gram arrowroot flour, Tapioca starch
- 130 gram dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Turn oven on to 160 degrees
Insert Butterfly whisk
Pour in liquid from a can of chickpeas (strained)
Whip on speed 4 for 2 mins
Scrap down sides
Whip for a further 2 minutes while gradually adding the rapadura sugar.
Remove butterfly whisk and add 20g raw cacao powder, 50g Arrowroot flour, 130g coconut.
Speed 5 for 45 seconds.
Spoon heaped teaspoons of the mixture on to lined baking tray and bake for 15-20mins in moderate oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- Fresh Turmeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)