- 500 g Butter or Margarine
- 400 g condensed milk, (1 Can)
- 250 g raw sugar
- 1000 g Self Raising Flour
Mill Raw Sugar 3 secs/Speed 9
Add butter or margarine to bowl. Cream for 20 secs/speed 6
Add Condensed Milk and half flour Mix for 40secs/speed 6
Add remaining flour, continue to mix for 1 minute/speed 6
(You will need to use your spatula to help incorporate the flour)
Roll in teaspoon sized balls, place on lined baking sheet.
Press with a fork.
Bake in a 180deg oven for 10 - 15 minutes.
The longer they cook the cruchier they are.
I find with the quantity of ingredients in this recipe, it is easier to make it in 2 batches.
When adding your extras, like cocoa or choc chips. I simply put the amount of dough required back in the thermomix with the ingredient and mix on Reverse Speed 2 for 20 secs
- Original Recipe found here: //www.stayathomemum.com.au/recipes/our-favorite-recipes/120-biscuits-for-less-than-5/
- Biscuit dough is suitable to freeze. (Up to 3 months)
Additional ingredients: M&M's, choc chips, milo, peanut butter, jam (jam drops) or anything else you like in a biscuit!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies