THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- Rind of 1 Lime
- 50 grams almonds
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 250 grams Fresh strawberries, cut in half, stalks removed
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 220 grams almonds
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams Maple syrup
- 240 grams coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Ess/Extract
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place dukkah indredients into the thermomix and pulse: /Turbo/1 second
Scrape down the bowl and repeat /Turbo/1 second
Without washing the mixing bowl place Almonds into the Thermomix and mill for 10 seconds/ speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients and blend for 10 seconds / speed 6.
Spread on top of Strawberries and bake for 45 - 50 minutes.
Leave in turned off oven with door slightly ajar untill just warm.
Top with Lime Dukkah
Slice and serve warm or cold with a dollop of coconut cream.
This recipe was inspired by Tenina.com ; Cherry Friand Tart
Accessories you need
Replace the strawberries with seasonal fruit of choice like thinly sliced apple or pear, cherries or figs.
Replace almonds with ready made almond meal if you wish..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- SkyEats Easiyo CoYo - Coconut Yoghurt
- Sticky Date Lamb Shanks
- SkyEats Sourdough Starter & Leaven
- SkyEats Sourdough Bread
- Paleo Cinnamon Macadamia Donuts
- SkyEats Paleo Grain-free Seed Hamburger / Jumbo / Sandwich Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc-Chip Cookies ; Nut Gluten & Egg Free
- Kiwifruit Chicken Korma Curry