- 125 grams Butter, cold, chopped.
- 115 grams plain flour
- 45 grams Icing sugar mixture
- 50 grams custard powder
- 1 lemon, rind and 1T juice
- 1 heaped tsp sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- 110 grams Icing sugar mixture
- 150 g Butter, Softened, chopped250
- 250 g icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
1. Add butter to the , blend sp4/20 secs.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and blend sp4/20 secs/ scrape and repeat. Mixture should form clumps.
3. Roll t'spoons full of mixture and place on the tray, leaving a little room between each.
4. Press down with a fork to flatten slightly.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
6. Cool on a wire rack, and prepare the butter-cream.
1. Mill the lemon rind with the tspn sugar, sp9/10 seconds. Scrape.
2. Add remainder and beat sp4/30seconds. Repeat if
neccessary to achieve a smooth creamy consistency.
1. Beat butter and sugar sp 4/30 secs.
2. Add passionfruit pulp and combine sp3/10 secs, adding a little milk if neccesary.
1. Join the biscuits into pairs, using a tsp of filling per biscuit and joining the pairs together.
2. If they filling is very soft, put them in the fridge for 20 mins or so.
How to: Dough
How to: Butter-cream
Accessories you need
Dedicated to my dear Mother-In-Law Dot (Dotty)...her favourite.
Delicious with a good cup of tea...Out of a pot..always..
for more great recipes and tips for cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Wholemeal rolls
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath