- 125 grams Butter, cold, chopped.
- 115 grams plain flour
- 45 grams Icing sugar mixture
- 50 grams custard powder
- 125 g Butter
- 45 g icing sugar
- dash vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
1. Add butter to the , blend sp4/20 secs.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and blend sp4/20 secs/ scrape and repeat. Mixture should form clumps.
3. Roll t'spoons full of mixture and place on the tray, leaving a little room between each.
4. Press down with a fork to flatten slightly.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
6. Cool on a wire rack, and prepare the butter-cream.
- Beat the butter and sugar 2mins/sp4.
1. Join the biscuits into pairs, using a tsp of filling per biscuit, joining the pairs together.
2. If they filling is very soft, put them in the fridge for 20 mins or so. 3. Place in the fridge to firm up the buttercream if necessary
How to: Dough
Accessories you need
Dedicated to my dear Mother-In-Law Dot (Dotty)...her favourite.
Delicious with a good cup of tea...Out of a pot..always..
for more great recipes and tips for cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze