- 300 grams pitted dried prunes
- 50 g Rum (optional)
- 50 g melted butter
- 75 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 500 g full fat milk
- A pinch of salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak the prunes in the rum for at least a few hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
Grease a rectangle baking dish (I use a 15x25cm ceramic baking dish) using melted butter.
Drain the prunes and spread them onto your dish.
- Place sugar, flour, eggs, milk and salt into the mixing bowl and mix 1min/speed4.
- Pour the batter into your baking dish covering the prunes.
- Put into the oven for 10 minutes, then turn the heat down to 180°C and bake for another 30-40 minutes.
- To check it is ready, dip the blade of a sharp knife in cold water, then pierce the middle of the batter and if the knife comes out clean, it is done. The sides of the batter will also be starting to come away from the dish.
- Cool completely in the dish then cut into pieces, and serve with a cup of tea. Bon appétit!
If you want to make more, double the quantity, use a bigger baking dish (23x33cm) and cook for 1h15-1h30.
If you don't like prunes, you can use apples or eat it plain.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Glucose Syrup
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze