- 200 g Nice Biscuits (or similar)
- 95 g Butter
- 110 g Caster Sugar (or milled from raw)
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- juice of 1 lemon
- 125 g Pure cream
- 190 g pure cream
- 1 tablespoon Caster or Icing Sugar
1h 0minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare your mini-muffin tins by greasing them with butter (or olive oil spray)
Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees Celsius (or 150 if using fan forced)
1. Place butter into bowl and melt 60 degrees/ Speed 3/ 1 1/2mins
2. Add Biscuits and finely crush Speed5/ 20secs
3. Firmly press biscuit mixture into mini-muffin tin using a small flat bottom glass (I used a shot/port glass)
1. Place all ingredients into bowl and mix on Speed 5/ 20secs
2. Pour cheesecake mixture over base and bake for 20mins (or a little less if you prefer the cheesecake to be blonde)
3. Remove from oven and leave to cool for 30mins
1. Place Butterfly over the blades and beat cream and caster sugar together Speed 3 until it is whipped (about 60secs)
2. Spread cream over cheesecake bites and enjoy!
Before you start
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
This can also be made in a rectangle pie or slice dish. Extend cooking time by 5-10 mins. Cut into pieces (Gar always measures his with a ruler to get perfectly even pieces!!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)