- 240 g Beetroot, sml tin, drained
- 1 Ripe banana, may be frozen
- 100 g unsalted butter, or 1 med Avocado if lactose free
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 100 g chocolate chips, optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 g Maple Syrup, pure
- 3 eggs
- 100 g self-raising flour
- Add beetroot to the along with the peeled banana broken into small chunks and cubes of butter or avocado, if using (peeled and seed removed)
- Mix for 1 Min, Sp 7, scraping down after about 10 seconds.
Crack the eggs into a seperate glass and add to along with the maple syrup, vanilla extract, chocolate chips, cocoa and flour.
Blend until just combined approx 20 Sec, Sp 3, scraping down the sides after 5 sec.
Pour into a greased brownie/muffin tin or cake pan.
Bake at 180°C for 20mins if individual brownies or approx 35 mins if in a cake pan.
Test with a skewer, should be slightly wet but not pull up the batter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- NO Tin Beetroot
- Pickled beetroot
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney