- 110 g Butter
- 130 g raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 160 g SR flour
- 1 tablespoon custard powder / corn flour
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into bowl and combine 20 secs, Speed 4
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Roll into very small balls and make a small indent with your finger or the end of a wooden spoon.
Place a VERY SMALL amount of jam in each. (Too much jam will overflow and cover biscuit)
Bake approx. 15 mins until light golden brown
N.B. Can also be made without jam, therefore no indent would be required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Mushroom and Cheese Dip
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)