- 500 grams flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Bi Carb
- pinch salt
- 160 grams sugar
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 250 grams plain yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams oil
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Combine sugar and lemon zest for 7sec/spd 8. Add flour, baking powder, bicarb, salt and mix 4sec/sp 4. Place flour mixture into a seperate bowl for the mean time
3. Mix together the yoghurt, lemon juice, eggs, oil and chia seeds on 5sec/sp4. Add flour mixture and mix 7-10sec/ spd 4
4. I make mini muffins and bake for 14mins. Will take longer for a proper sized muffin
Think of lemon and poppy seed muffins :)
Also great with frozen blueberries
I keep them in the freezer for my 15month old to have when we go out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake