- 500 grams flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Bi Carb
- pinch salt
- 160 grams sugar
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 250 grams plain yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams oil
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Combine sugar and lemon zest for 7sec/spd 8. Add flour, baking powder, bicarb, salt and mix 4sec/sp 4. Place flour mixture into a seperate bowl for the mean time
3. Mix together the yoghurt, lemon juice, eggs, oil and chia seeds on 5sec/sp4. Add flour mixture and mix 7-10sec/ spd 4
4. I make mini muffins and bake for 14mins. Will take longer for a proper sized muffin
Think of lemon and poppy seed muffins :)
Also great with frozen blueberries
I keep them in the freezer for my 15month old to have when we go out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins