- 250 g Butter
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g cornflour
- 250 g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon myrtle leaves, (available in most supermarkets in a tin in the spice section)
- 100 g chocolate
Recipe is created for
Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate for 8 secs on speed 8
If butter is hard, slice it into the bowl in pieces approx. 1 cm thick.
Cream butter, castor sugar 30 secs on Speed 5
Add lemon myrtle and flours. Combine 20 secs on speed 5, scrape down, then again for 30 secs on Speed 5, until combined. You may need to stir with the spatula to finish combining.
Wrap in Thermomat or plastic wrap and chill for about 20-30 minutes. Don't leave it too long or it's hard to work with. Alternately, roll into 3-4 cm logs in plastic wrap.
Heat oven to 160 degrees C.
Roll out to approx. 1 cm thick (your Thermomat is great for this) and cut into shapes using very small cookie cutters, or if wrapped in plastic tube, slice into 1 cm thick discs. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. They don't spread much.
HINT: Remove the shapes by lifting the Thermomat and peeling off with your finger.
Bake for about 15 - 20 mins or until slightly golden. The time will depend on the thickness.
When COLD, sprinkle with icing sugar.
Remember to get the extra dough from under the blades by spinning for 3 secs on speed 8.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Mushroom and Cheese Dip
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free