Luscious lemon loaf
- 180 grams Sugar
- 250 grams plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate soda
- 3 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder, dissolved in 4T hot water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 eggs
- 120 grams Oil
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vanilla
- 200 grams Yogurt
- 1 package Cottees chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 50 grams warm milk, add enough or more to make the right consistency.
Preheat the oven to 180c.
Grease and line a regular size loaf pan.
1. Add sugar to the . Blitz sp 9/10secs.
2. Add remaining ingredients except for the glaze.
3. Blend sp 5/20 secs. Scrape if necessary.
4. Spread into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until cooked when tested.
6. Cool on a rack, before icing (optional).
1. Add the icing sugar, butter and cocoa to the and blitz briefly on Turbo twice.
2. Add enough milk to make a workable consistency through the removed MC, while blending at sp 4.
3. Spread over cake.
Accessories you need
Oh my goodness...
Definitely my favourite lchocolate cake.
Light and luscious with a distinctive yogurt tang.
Super delicious with a cup of tea.
Join my Facebook group "Thermify me" for more great recipes, tips and ideas.
And "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread and roll recipes, and information on bread making classes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cake Muffins
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Banana Sultana Bread
- Almost Kingston's
- Pennsylvania Dutch Cookies
- Variation Portuguese Tarts - Adapted from Bill Granger - Inspired by Thermofest
- Gluten/Grain/Sugar Free Banana Bread
- Chockie Rocks
- Sweet pastry my way
- Crumble topping
- Burnt butter shortbread
- Fairy Biscuits