- 1200 g allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache 1:3 ratio, See my other recipe for this
- 200 g canola oil
- 2.5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 550 g gluten free flour
- 150 g Dutch cocoa powder
- 600 g brown sugar
- 2.5 teaspoons baking soda
- .5 teaspoon salt
- Prepare ganache as per my other recipe and allow to set while you make the cake. This will be the coating of the cake once the cake is chilled.
Preheat oven to 170°C and prepare x3 18cm (7 inch) cake tins with cooking spray and line with a baking paper disc.
Weigh the oil, vinegar and vanilla into bowl and mix to combine. Weigh in dry ingredients and mix to combine. Be aware this batter is wetter than other Magnolia Kitchen batters.
Pour batter into greased tins and bake for about 30minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when poked. Allow to cool in tins for 5-10minutes before turning out onto cooling racks.
When cakes are nice and cool, wrap into gladwrap and chill for at least 2 hours to make them easier to trim and ice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- My Mum’s Yo Yo’s
- Fat Free Carrot Cake
- Pupcakes for your dog
- Lemon Slice Protein Balls
- ANZAC cookies with almonds and chia
- Orange Drop Biccies
- Caramilk Slice
- Apple Rum Cake
- Lemon cake
- That Thermo Chick's Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo Anzac Biscuits