- 1 portion Shortcrust Pastry
- 30 g Butter
- 70 g sugar
- 70 g flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 500 g Milk
- 2 eggs, seperated
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
1.Blind bake the pastry in a tart/flan case for 15mins at 180C. Remove and turn oven up to 190C.
2. Use the butterfly to whisk the egg whites on sp4/1min 30sec and set aside into a clean bowl.
3. Without cleaning TM bowl (butterfly removed) add butter and sugar and beat sp5/20sec. Add the egg yolks and beat sp4/10sec.
4. Add flour, baking powder, salt and blend sp4/10sec or until combined. Mix in the milk along with the vanilla sp4/10sec, scrap the bottom of the bowl and repeat.
5. Add beaten egg whites sp4/5sec or until just combined. Pour mix into pastry shell and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
6. Bake for 20mins at 190C then reduce oven temp down to 160C for another 20mins. Tart is ready when it has a slight wiggle to it. May take longer depending on your dish
Accessories you need
*Best served chilled for atleast 2hrs after it has come out of the oven.
*If you have any left over milk mixture left cook (up to (maybe shorter depending on how much mixture you have left)) 7mins/sp4 for a tasty teasing custard while you wait
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cottage Cheese
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Quick Pickled beets
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD